Thursday, May 16, 2013

DIY Shoes

DIY Shoes

So these shoes didn't come from a thrift store, they are just a plain white pair of canvas shoes from Walmart for $6.00. You may have some in your closet that you don't wear anymore or you can easily find some old ones at a thrift store for a cheap price. I then bought some fabric paint in the craft section at Walmart. You can buy a set of multiple colors or you can keep it simple and buy one or two individual colors. I bought several colors because I plan on doing some more shoes in the future. I decided to go all out and express my love for Doctor Who. I painted the shoes just like I would paint on a canvas and then when it was dry I went over it in sharpie to get the black detailed lines. You can go all out on this project like I did, or you can keep it simple with just one color or do a cool tribal pattern that expresses your unique sense of style. This is such a cheap and easy way to revamp your old shoes.




Photography by my majestic sister Allie Joy
XOXO Anna Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment