Friday, April 12, 2013

Stripped Bag

Stripped Bag

This stripped bag I designed took only about a half an hour. I got the bag at a local thrift store for $1.50 along with the other bag in my previous blog. All I used was acrylic paint, masking tape, and clear spray paint which were materials I already had. I used a ruler and a pencil and I marked every inch. I then took masking tape to mark off the lines. Next I used a blue acrylic craft paint to paint my stripes. When it was dry, I took off the masking tape and wiped up any excess paint. Lastly I took it outside to spray it with clear spray paint so the paint would stay. It was so simple and quick and it only cost me $1.50. It is so important to look for potential in things you already have or things that are going to be thrown away because with a few minutes of your time it might end up being your new favorite accessory.


xoxo Anna Lynne


No comments:

Post a Comment